Monday, November 20, 2006

Heads Up - My Introduction

Sooooo... Having finally decided to air my wordly views publicly I decided to get a blog spot as it seemed the most logical thing to do, so here I am.

Who is I?

Well it's me obviously... I shall remain named as Silencer as I do not wish to be known personally for personal reasons.

Why am I making this blog?

Well to be honest I feel that someone should try to "wake" some of you lovely people up from the world that you are so blinkered to. Yes I was once blinkered like you are now... well at least untill I was 7 years old and a death in the family made me realise the world isnt nice... lets just say it wasn't that which casued me to draw that conclusion but a series of events from then on.
Either way, I realised pretty quick that the world isnt how you are lead to beleive it is when you are a child. My first encounter with politics and governemnt had to be watching the news, even though I was only around 7 or 8 I wondered why it was that politicians being interviewed never gave a straight answer.. I asked my father this and he told me because they all lie... imagine my horror as I realised that those put into power to work for us were actually deceiving us for thier own ends and so.... this is, in short, how I came to start to realise the world of today is becoming worse.

As time goes on and this blog grows, I would like you to share with me my views and oppinions on events past, present and future. By nature I am a thinker and observer.. I have had many experiences in life and had to grow up fast, faster than any kid should ever have to.. I have seen and experienced things no kid would ever want to.. but the sad reality of the world today is that kids do have to grow up quick... it is a harsh world we leave our children and send them into. Growing ever harsher as one government after another destroys it in theier own interestes.. YES there own interests not ours!

Outline

As this blog grows with time it will be come a vast expanse of thoughts, ideas, conversations and knowledge which I hope the readers of this blog will partake in and add to. I have allowed guest comments which I hope you will not abuse and use sensibly. I am also a big beleiver in visual stimulation so I will post plenty of vids and pics that are relevant to make my point. One of my favorite sources is Google video so expect to see a few videos from there. I am doing this because this broad subject(s) is something I'm very passionate about... what pepole dont ever seem to see is the big picture.. how all the peices fit and even interact... one subject is always directly related to another... for example... at present we are supposedly a civilised world... how can this be when one person can accumilate a portion of wealth in excess of millions while that same ammount would feed a small starved country for a year or even more..... yet at the same time that countries population can only find work in sweat shops making garments of "fashion" clothing eg a t-shirt which costs as much to buy here as is a years worth of wages for the maker of the garment.... SICK or what?

Will the highly civilised "West" change this? Will they help? Hell no not while the poor little slave asian is making him rich he wont. This then brings us onto large corporations who get rich like this, knowingly I might add using plausable denyability having a scape goat on standby should it ever emerge that somebody knew... these will be the same corporations that polute our planet with thier noxious waste emmisions.. etc etc etc.. but you get the idea.. one problem on this rock is closely linked to another.

As this blog commences we will cover subjects like this in more detail as the above example was just a lose one to give you all the general idea. I will as I have said, cover topics past, present and future and any other that seem relevant.

Well, thats about all for now.. but rest assured... the saving of this planet is my one true hope!

No comments: