Friday, December 08, 2006

Fight Of The Century - The Illuminati Vs. The People

Well, I dare say it would be the fight of the Century if the people actually participatated that is.
There are still lots of people that think words on a Google Comments board are going to win this thing... If you honestly and whole heartedly beleive that writing your oppinions on a comments board is "Doing your bit" then my friend, there is no hope.
Come on people... Get out there and hit back.... I have lots of ways in which we can all participate...

I'm well aware that people have to work but what is a few hours out of a Saturday or two??? At least your contributing with actions... Some of you will have more time on your hands than others... some of you can only afford a few hours where as others can spare more.... BUT, it isnt about how much time you can spare.. it's about how you use that time.... As I have said before.. Clicking away on a keyboard is nothing... you need to be getting out there and doing something or nothing will get done, Im serious guys... NOTHING WILL GET DONE IF EVERYONE ONE WAITS FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO STAND UP FIRST.

Get out there and act.. Hell take a video of your actions and post it on google or send it to us.. Show others it's ok to stand up... I'm telling you now, If one of you were to go off... Pull off a really good fight back stunt... I don't know, for example.. Comendeer a poster board and replace it with the truth... Then post the video of it... I know you will get some good praises.

I have my own set of actions planned for in the new year... I'm buying a nice new Cam-corder to capture all my good moments to publish here and at our dot com site... Come one guys... do the same!!!!!!!

Speaking of which, If anyone wishes to know more about taking action or wants to contribute then leave me a comment or send me an email... BUT.. DO NOT post personal info, remember this is a Google run blog and a Google email... and we all know Google likes to compile info for unknown reasons..!!!

Come on guys... This isn't just a 9/11 thing.. Hell it isn't just USA thing... Let me explain what 9/11 is all about...
9/11 is the straw that broke the camels back... 9/11 was one governments corrupt action too many... 9/11 is when some of us... The Few.. chose to stand up and say hang on.. this smells like a big RAT.... 9/11 is a paramount turing point for freedom.... 9/11 was a step too far!

It isnt just about a specific incident... or a specific government... It about the whole lot..
Its about the lack of wages.... It's about the lack of homes... Its about the fact that these leaders have huge salerys and enormous houses.... Its about the poverty of the 3rd world.... Its about the west getting rich off the labours of these 3rd world countries while the west pay peanuts...
Its about pollution and destroying the earth.... It's about Nuclear energy and the still lingering smell Of MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction). It's about Tax on everything and then the government using that money in a shit way like to fund wars no one wants. It's aout having a government that doesnt give a shit about anything you say or want... It's about being dictated to rather than listened to....

Yes people its about the whole kit and ka-fucking -kaboodle. Lots and lots and lots of you seem to be latching on to the 9/11 incident like its a lifeboat to your newly SEMI opened minds.. We all know what heppens when too many people get on one life boat now dont we... Yes.. it SINKS!

So this post is just a reminder to some that it isn't just all about 9/11 and that 9/11 was a large turning point... one incident out of many, the only difference is this one stands out! So lets not forget this fight is about more issues than 9/11.... So if you thought you couldn't join in because you dont agree that 9/11 was an inside job then you're wrong.. There are many many other issues to be fought against... and the cause of these issues??? The same as the 9/11 incident!

Think about what I have said here people... Please!

Ok just a little foot note here...

I have been really busy working on our dot com site... which is why I havnt really been around to stand and post from my soap box lol... Were having a few difficulties with the combind registration and login, also having a few issues with the hosting company so I'll lkeep you all informed!!!

Thanks peeps

Peace Citizens!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear silencer, nice to read you back!!! I do agree whith you in that one cannot expect that others will do things for us. If we want change, we must go for it, and that entails acting and living according to one´s ideas and ideals, which is not always easy... That is what I do. That is what I live for. That is what I will always do, as long as I´m alive. As a proud third world citizen, I do know what it is to suffer from imperialistic international policies. I´m sick and tired of hunger, war, submission and arrogance. From this side of the world it is easier to see that 9/11 was a lie to justify a war.
I do not know how to contact you. I really agree with your ideas and I would really like to help you, so count on me for this fight for a better world. I want peace, I want the truth, I want REAL freedom for all the peoples in the world.
Peace brother!!
Luz from Argentina.