Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A Thank You To Those Of You Who Have Already Taken An Interest!

I just wanted to post a small thanks to those of you who have taken an interest in this blog so far... I would especially like to thank Mr.X for participating in these discussions and for all his latest contributions in alerting people to this blogs existence and helping to spread the awareness we're trying to raise.
Thanks to anonymous, who ever you are for participating also....
And a big thanks to those of you who have contributed Video links and other resources for the blog.

In only a couple of days we have taken an empty template and filled it with some usefull valid info. I hope the next few weeks follows with as much good fortune.
As I have discussed with Mr.X in a couple of comments I hope to have a forum or portal available for us all to use soon making it easier for us to congregate.
The overall Idea so far is to get people listening and opening thier eyes to the possibilty that what they are spoon fed may not after all be the truth...
We have evidence enough to question the truth... and if it is the truth.. why do there remain un-answered questions, falsifications, blatent see through lies,.. If this were a court of law would we get away with not answering all these questions...?? I don't think so!

So we want to get people to listen and with a few good people behind us we can start to take a more active involvement in doing something to get the truth.

We encourage everybody to join in our comments... No matter what walk of life you're from, Young or old.. In favour or against.. please.. post your comments!
There is nothing to join.. No registrations... No gimicks... Nothing to pay and nothing to buy... Posting comments and joining in is absolutely free.!!!

See what a distrustfull planet we live in... Everyone will always naturally assume that it's got to cost them something... Wonder where that idea got preprogrammed into them!
No guys.. I dont want your money.. I'm not going to try and sell you a bunch of crap you dont need... I am not going to sell you DVD's on how to run a sucessfull business or any of that... I only provide information and hopefully answers to questions.. and maybe even a means to raise your own questions... I do this for free...
Why do I do this... well maybe it's because I dont want my grandchildren or great grandchildren to be opressed goose steppers! Want to know what I mean... ? read further into my blog and the links and items within it! Its all free... go ahead... Educate yourself... unlike the government.... we allow you an education!.. but seriously... read on.. theres plenty of info here for a starting point.
In this blog we will cover many issues related to the world we live in and the current state it is in. Dont just sit back however,,, JOIN IN!!!!!!

I see lots of people on a daily basis moaning like mad that the world is shit.... well my friend.. you are the peeople that voted in the guys that did this...Not only is the world shit for you my friend but it's now shit for everyone... Thanks very much... But lucky for you it isn't to late to atone for your dumbass decision making... Its not to late.. So how's about instead of whining about it.. you act!
What can I do.. I hear you ask... well for one you can go join a rally or protest.. stand up for what you beleive in... Grow some balls... stand the fuck UP... Remember we voted these dickheads in to work for us, in our best interests and sadly that didn't work.. instead they turned that shit around on us and made us the ones taking the orders.... DOH!"!
To change this on your own you dont stand a fucking chance... you would be a complete moron to try.. sorry but its true.. To make a real change you need backing.. and that my friend is called the population...

Personally I would like to meet other people actually interested in standing up... getting out the house.. away from the keyboard to do some serious work... Some actual action instead of flapping thier lips while shit piles out... Hmm that analogy reminds me of a politician... lol But seriously guys.. the situation demands action and people prepared to take it.
You all know the score!

Well it seems my small thanks has generated itself into a sermon again! See, Thats how much I have to say on the subject lol
Well guys... I'm gonna sign off for now and leave you to contemplate my thoughts...
I hope some of you guys read this and give it some serious thought and not just a 1 second brain fart =]
Some of you thinks its a joke... or that this isnt possible... to those people I say.. wait.. you will see but it will be too late then and the likes of poeple like me will probably have been shot for treason or terrorism or some other half baked crime to cover up the fact that all we saught was peace and freedom a long time back and your chance to act will have slippied through your fingers like the grains of freedom that slip away now.

Think about it people... read everything you can for and against because every side has a grain of truth!!!!!!!!!!

Night guys!!!!!!

2 comments:

MR.X said...

We need a gathering at Dc to remind the government whos in charge. Ill be in the front row!!

The Silencer said...

In the end...We need a gathering at every major capitol city in the world, at as close as possible to the same time to let all these fuckers know that we, the people call the shots and that we have the power as individuals to stand up and grind to a holt thier profit machine any where any time....

=]