Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Banned From Expresing Views On Google?

Well people..
It seems that Google really don't take too kindly to people genuinely passionate about exposing the truth and speaking thier minds on thier video comments.
I returned home today and logged on to check my mail and the usual tasks.. I thought I'd nip on over to the Loose Change comments thread in Google Video and see what's going on... I went to post a comment and it just totally refused... now I've had this happen before.. once.. when I put in a naughty curse word which I edited and then it posted fine.. but today there was no naughty curse words in my comment... I tried more than 20 times to post but it refuses every time. it just goes straight back to the comments page and all thats there is the last post and not mine..
Hmmmmm
Google censoring is going mad.. I tried to post the word Bomb yesterday and it totally refused to post until I edited it to read b*mb... WTF.. who the hell are Google to censor my words...

Well now guys and girls here is where it's going to get interesting... This Blog is hosted under the good graces of blogger.. which is I beleive a google related product.. so how long will it be before they censor this blog. or remove it all together...?
Let me tell you something.. I wont be SILENCED! Close me down.. I'll open up somewhere else.... I can speak as freely as I like about what ever I like to whoever I like.. and no one can tell me other wise...

Bush, Blair, you can shove it.. Try and call me a terrorist or charge me for speaking my views on the fuck ups you leave behind...!!
If you didnt have something to hide we wouldn't be looking... and you wouldn't be trying to hide it!
In my oppinion Google is as good as aiding and abetting these pricks in covering up and trying to silence people!

Fuck em.. plenty more places to post the truth.. you don't own everything Google! And if you think by censoring peoples comments it's goimg to stop them thinking it.. or stop them discussing it with others then you are dumber than I thought!

UPDATE!

Well It seems I am only banned from the Loose Change Comments board... isn't that like a really DUMB move on Googles part? ban me from airing my oppinions in one video but allowing me to post them on others... yeah ok, that makes sense... Ahhhh, the compitence of the world today.

Further UPDATE
It would seem my comments were a little premature.... Not 10 minutes ago I posted a reply to another videos comments and they were accepted.. I just tried again and nothing.. not a thing.. Posting not allowed.
Wow.. You honour me Google... Your ban tells me that I speak too much truth... Ban everyone and you drive them underground... Not good really!

2 comments:

MR.X said...

Hey silencer!

Google is in bed with cia.I thought you knew that.

Google also bought youtube,so now they have pretty much all the online video in a monopoly.

The same thing that happened to the main stream media is happening to the internet. Fewer sand fewer companies own more and more programming.

The sign of the times I guess. Censorship and control.

Stalin once said its not who votes or wins the vote that counts.:its who counts the votes who decides the election.

I guess you could apply that to the media. Its not what we see on tv its who programs the TV.


Soon internet 2 will be out.If you think its getting bad now just wait.People have no clue what is happening.

The Silencer said...

Yeah.. I knew.. It was just a matter of time... Its that damn google cookie.. lol I guess I only posted so as to alert others... They wont stop me posting on there...I'm not silenced that easily.. lol
Still.. it gives me some time to work on things here and elsewhere...
you should post on the video comments about them silencing another who dared to speak out... Well they tried to censor and silence me but it wont work...

next step.. Fedz visit and jumped up terrorism charges for daring to say what everyone is thinking...

I'll be back.. meanwhile Im working away here till they shut this down too.. then I move elsewhere.